How to switch to natural deodorant
If the thought of saying goodbye to anti-perspirant is making you sweat more than usual, that’s completely fine!
We’re here to guide you on what to expect when making the change and how to avoid the pitfalls of transitioning.
- If you find yourself having to keep your arms down by mid-day, it’s time to wipe and reapply.
- Apply natural deodorant on before sleeping to allow your body to get used to it without the extreme temperature changes and stress.
- If you’re finding yourself smellier than usual try to avoid certain foods that may cause stronger body odor like garlic and asparagus.
- Speed up the transition process by doing an underarm detox like dry brushing and massaging the area to help with lymph node circulation.
- Help your body detox along the way – exercise and drink more water.
- Wear more breathable fabrics like cotton.
- Apply less to prevent product buildup and avoid staining clothes.
- By Hanna G.
November 08, 2018