What shipping options do you offer and how much would it cost?
Our shipping partners are USPS and UPS. Shipping rates and options are shown at checkout and prices are based on total weight of the final order.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, indeedy! On orders over $50 and within the US.
Do you ship internationally?
We only ship to US, Canada, United Kingdom and Southeast Asia. For orders within Southeast Asia, head over to our Asia store.
Do you ship everyday?
Shipments go out Monday to Friday. We strive to process your orders within 2 – 3 business days (excluding postal time). We will notify you if there are delays, so please bear with us as we’re still a small company!
If you’d like your order to arrive within a certain time, please do email us ahead before placing your order at email@example.com.
Where is my package?
Once an order has shipped, an email with a tracking information will be sent to you. If you have not received a shipping confirmation email within a few days of placing your order, please check your ‘spam’ folder.
If you think your package has gone missing, please reach out to us and we’ll start a trace with the postal company.
We want you to have the best experience possible with us. In the unfortunate event you don’t, please contact us and we’ll find a solution.
- Our return policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
- We cannot accept empty containers, nearly empty containers, or containers filled with tampered with or other creams for refund or exchange.
- Shipping cost are not eligible for refunds.
- We can not accept partial returns or exchanges for bundle sets. You must return the complete set for a refund.
- If a package is marked as delivered, but it is stolen or you are unable to locate it, we are unable to refund the order amount.
- We are not responsible for personal damages to an item. If the item has been dropped, stolen, spilled, misused, etc., we cannot refund or accept a return
Is your packaging recyclable?
Yes! We only select recyclable materials for all our packaging, including any plastics.
While we don’t have a recycling program (yet!), we highly encourage you to recycle our products at your local recycling facility. Otherwise, drop by one of our pop-up stores, where we usually offer a recycling bin.
Are your products tested on animals?
Nope, never! We test on ourselves and our lucky family and friends.
Are your products vegan and gluten-free?
We use plant-based ingredients and all our products fit the vegan profile.
If you have a gluten allergy or intolerance, please consult the ingredient list and your doctor before using any of our products.