Why it's special: Regular use will help to rebalance the skin’s natural oil production, improve the skin tone and radiance, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines as well as protect from environmental stressors.
Skin type: Most skin types, including mature, sensitive skin
Skin concerns: Dullness, uneven texture and skin tone, fine lines
• Rebalances the skin's natural oil production, skin repairing and regenerating
• Plumps skin, reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Naturally lightweight, does not clog pores
• Reduces the appearance of dark under-eye circles
How to use
Massage 2-3 drops daily at night and/or morning on face, neck, décolletage.
Get more love:
1. Add a drop or two to your favorite moisturizer to boost hydration properties.
2. Apply 2 - 3 drops immediately after misting face and neck with toner. Pat gently until both products fully absorb.
Stop use if irritation occurs. Store in a cool, dry place.
• Exceptionally rich in essential fatty acids, including Omega 3 and 6, that help to lubricate and soften skin
• 100% pure, organic, unrefined and cold-pressed
• Sourced from a cooperative in Morocco that directly benefits the local and rural communities. The oil is manually extracted by local Berber women and made in small batches to ensure freshness; a true labor of love.
Full ingredient list: Opuntia ficus indica (prickly pear) seed oil
1. Orders over $50: FREE Standard shipping
2. Orders below $50:
- Standard First Class (3-8 business days): $5
- Priority Expedited (2-3 business days): $15
1. Orders over $150: FREE Standard shipping
2. Orders below $150:
- Standard First Class (3-15 business days): $15